NAEMT's PHTLS Committee and EMS World Expo
It will change the way you practice
Care of the injured is being transformed—you can't afford not to keep up. Attend the World Trauma Symposium to learn how trauma care will be different tomorrow and how you can deliver better care to patients today.
This 1-day educational event, developed by the creators of PHTLS and held in conjunction with EMS World Expo, will expand your medical knowledge and improve your clinical care, ultimately improving your patients' outcomes.
This year's symposium will examine several topics, including:
- Military Medicine: Lessons Learned from Two Wars
- Civilian Terrorism: Preparation & Response
- Patient Immobilization: The Death of the Backboard
- Trauma Research: What Does the Evidence Say?
- Sport Injuries: Concussion Management